- Before leaving, check Waze for possible road blocks or call Provial at 1520.
- Always bring water botttles.
- Snacks are good to bring along in case of any delays.
- Many restrooms along the roads don't provide toilet paper so bring some of your own or disposible tissues.
- Check your car’s fluids & make sure your car is in good condition.
- Make sure your spare tire has the correct air pressure.
- If caught in a protest or road block keep calm & cooperate with those surrounding your vehicle.
Do you have any tips you can add? Share them in the comments!